Nomos Bank to increase share capital in share issuance
The offering with price will set by the supervisory board at a later date, and the shares will be offered through open subscription on the MICEX.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Nomos Bank First Deputy President Dmitry Romaev said.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on Sept. 9 and Oct. 28, as decided upon by the supervisory board.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants