VTB Bank signs $2.8 billion in export financing deals
Of the $2.8 billion, VTB entered into $1.7 billion in pre-export and long-term financing transactions with export credit agencies in petroleum, coal and mineral production. Six hundred separate export transactions of these commodities have been completed, totaling $1 billion.
VTB further expanded its portfolio of export finance products in April through an arrangement with Export Insurance Agency of Russia, the first agreement of its kind in Russia.
"The successful development of trade and export financing by VTB Bank is evidence of the high demand for these products and services among Russian and foreign companies," VTB First Deputy President Yuri Soloviev said. "We intend to promote this positive experience throughout the whole VTB Group."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants