Ural Airlines, Koltsovo Airport allow "plane spotters" to photograph aircraft
Late last month, participants could take interesting and breathtaking shots of planes performing aircraft maintenance procedures at dawn, in any weather.
Hundreds of photographers came to scope out the most attractive viewpoints from taxiways near the runway, on the apron and on the roof of the Angelo Hotel. Koltsovo Airport will take the best photographs and include them in an exposition.
Ural Airlines and Koltsovo Airport expressed their gratitude to all the plane spotting participants for their creative involvement.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants