Ural Law Institute holds last round of entrance exams
Later in the day, the list of those admitted to the program were announced.
A function of the Russian Interior Ministry, the Urals Law Institute offers programs in law enforcement, national security, economic security and applied psychology. It is open to current members of the law enforcement community, as well as recent high school graduates.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants