UrFU students enter contract to use post-paid parent capital for education
Twenty-seven of the students are from Yekaterinburg and the rest are from Orenburg, the Sverdlovsk region and the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug.
UrFU Professor Anatoly Matern said the program will give talented young people the opportunity to receive a quality higher education. The most popular departments for study include the Institute of Public Administration and the UrFU business school, as well as the Higher School of Economics and Management.
The program is in accordance with Article 11 of a 2006 federal decree, which offers additional measures of state support for families with children.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants