Ural prisoners found with 51 cell phones, six chargers
The cell phones were discovered by the staff at colony number 19 in Tavda, Komsomolskaya Pravda reports.
The staff noticed a suspicious gas cylinder during a walkthrough, and upon noticing that the bottom of the cylinder was cut, the guards looked inside to discover a bag filled with cell phones.
Staff also discovered six phone chargers and are still in the process of determining who is responsible for the contraband, according to Komsomolskaya Pravda.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants