Nomos Bank sets interest rate for BO-03 bonds at 8.6 percent
As a result, each third and fourth coupon bonds will carry values of $1.30 and $1.29, respectively. Interest income payments on third coupons will be made on Sept. 2, while fourth coupon payments will be made on Sept. 8.
Presently, Nomos has two issues of classic bonds still outstanding. The bank's 11 and 12 series bonds currently total $151 million each.
The bank's BO-03 bonds fall under the four series along with BO-1, BO-2 and BO-5.
Nomos also has five Eurobonds in circulation which have a total value of $2 billion.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants