Nomos Bank ranked fifth among banks for functionality
Markswebb compiled its rankings by studying popular systems of the top 20 banks in Russia. Nomos Bank's online system was evaluated on the basis of its ease of use and depth of functionality.
The online system is used by approximately 90 percent of the bank's corporate clients to send payments, make transfers, review sales and purchases and conduct international currency exchanges.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants