Yekaterinburg signs cooperative agreement with Vimpelcom under Beeline brand
The partnership will involve cooperation on investment projects and social programs focused on increasing access to mobile services in the city.
Beeline has launched an initiative to provide Wi-Fi services in 500 public trams and trolley buses in Yekaterinburg.
Beeline was named the "Most Valuable Russian Brand" by the European Brand Institute, with an estimated value of $10.36 billion in 2009. The same year it placed in the top 50 "Most Valuable European Brands," also by Eurobrand.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants