Yekaterinburg signs cooperative agreement with Vimpelcom under Beeline brand
The partnership will involve cooperation on investment projects and social programs focused on increasing access to mobile services in the city.
Beeline has launched an initiative to provide Wi-Fi services in 500 public trams and trolley buses in Yekaterinburg.
Beeline was named the "Most Valuable Russian Brand" by the European Brand Institute, with an estimated value of $10.36 billion in 2009. The same year it placed in the top 50 "Most Valuable European Brands," also by Eurobrand.
- WNBA Coach of the Year Sandy Brondello to coach UMMC Yekaterinburg
- Yekaterinburg's Factory Kitchen UZTM proposed as cultural heritage site
- Yekaterinburg youth to train veterans on computer use
- WorldSkills promises spectacular opening ceremony to Hi-Tech championship in Yekaterinburg
- French universities present course offerings at UrFU
- New housing output doubles in Sverdlovsk region in 2014
- Russia to unveil 2018 FIFA World Cup emblem on Oct. 28
- Yekaterinburg Circus holds special performance for veteran performers
- UBRD begins issuing bank cards with contactless payment technology
- Actress Keira Knightley visits UrFU to discuss charity work