Nomos Bank to finance restaurant construction at Domodedovo airport
The bank opened a credit line of $3 million to GMR Planets of Hospitality, a leader in the Russian food services market.
GMR Planets of Hospitality was founded in 1997 and is one of the largest network companies in the Russian market. Its brands are popular in Russia and internationally, with such restaurants as Sbarro, Furtrees-Palki, Yamkee, Little Japan, Eastern Bazaar, Viaggio, Kofesto and a Bash-na-Bash.
The company unites more than 300 restaurants in Russia and abroad, including their own and others, under the franchising contract. Overall, the company employs over 5,000 people and conducts business in 48 cities in five countries: Russia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Since 2007, the company has provided restaurant services in the halls and VIP halls of the Domodedovo airport.
The company has a main production and distribution center in Mytishchi. For 15 years, it has worked with the American corporation Sbarro Holdings to develop an international network of Sbarro restaurants in the territory of Russia and in countries of the CIS, the Baltic States and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants