Innoprom closes after four-day series of international exhibitions
This year's Innoprom centered on the history of technological developments around the world. Innoprom organizers selected the theme as a companion to the theme of Yekaterinburg's bid to host EXPO 2020: "The Global Mind", Russia Behind the Headlines reports.
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev participated in this year's Innoprom as a panelist at the "Global Strategies" discussion on the first day of the exhibition. During the panel, Medvedev expressed reluctance to model Russia's own economic progress after the "American model."
"We need to see how the existing mechanisms can be updated and have a discussion," Medvedev said, according to Russia Behind the Headlines.
Medvedev also said Russian business development proposals should be an item of discussion during U.S. President Obama's upcoming visit to Moscow.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants