Ural Airlines offer discounted fare for Moscow-Podgorica flight
Beginning last week, customers were able to purchase round-trip fare to Montenegro for $244 and a one-way ticket for $193.
The Moscow-Podgorica-Moscow flight is carried out on Saturdays in an Airbus airliner equipped with economy and business class cabins.
Montenegro is located on the Adriatic Coast with access to expansive pure white beaches surrounded by olive groves. It also has luxury villas with a view of the azure sea known for its health improvement qualities.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants