UrFU student union named one of best in Russia
The Union of Students and Ural Federal University won two nominations in the national competition for the development of student governments.
UrFU's organization was viewed as providing the best construction of an information system in an education institution. It was also nominated as one of the best systems for training student activists.
Julia Chusovitina, the head of UrFU's student union, said the win was a surprise. She thanked her fellow members of the organizing committee for their hard work in organizing student rallies and other events and meetings.
The competition was organized by the Moscow government and Russia's Ministry of Education and Science, along with the board of vice-chancellors of the student center in Moscow.
Over 1,000 organizations from 65 universities and colleges applied for recognition in the competition. Diplomas were given to 40 organizations, including four federal universities.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants