UMMC's Uralelectromed gears up for heating season
The company has planned the implementation of 80 events, the total value of which exceeds 15 million.
The company will conduct the reconstruction of substation departments and divisions, as well as social facilities. They will upgrade equipment and systems of ventilation in the shop vitriol. The company will also conduct the hydrometallurgical separation of chemical and metallurgical plants and the repair of the major central boiler, as well as undergo the modernization of equipment.
Uralelectromed provides heat to all departments and divisions of the industrial site, and to part of the sporting and social facilities in Upper Pishma. It also supplies heat to certain residential areas.
- WNBA Coach of the Year Sandy Brondello to coach UMMC Yekaterinburg
- Yekaterinburg's Factory Kitchen UZTM proposed as cultural heritage site
- Yekaterinburg youth to train veterans on computer use
- WorldSkills promises spectacular opening ceremony to Hi-Tech championship in Yekaterinburg
- French universities present course offerings at UrFU
- New housing output doubles in Sverdlovsk region in 2014
- Russia to unveil 2018 FIFA World Cup emblem on Oct. 28
- Yekaterinburg Circus holds special performance for veteran performers
- UBRD begins issuing bank cards with contactless payment technology
- Actress Keira Knightley visits UrFU to discuss charity work