UMMC's Uralelectromed gears up for heating season
The company has planned the implementation of 80 events, the total value of which exceeds 15 million.
The company will conduct the reconstruction of substation departments and divisions, as well as social facilities. They will upgrade equipment and systems of ventilation in the shop vitriol. The company will also conduct the hydrometallurgical separation of chemical and metallurgical plants and the repair of the major central boiler, as well as undergo the modernization of equipment.
Uralelectromed provides heat to all departments and divisions of the industrial site, and to part of the sporting and social facilities in Upper Pishma. It also supplies heat to certain residential areas.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants