Ural Airlines completes inaugural Samara-Moscow flight
A total of 150 passengers were on board for the inaugural flight and were treated to celebratory upgraded amenities to mark the occasion.
Operated on an Airbus vehicle, the Ural Airlines' service connecting Samara with Moscow operates every Tuesday with a connection in Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants