UrFU launches scholarship-stipend program for exceptional students
The monthly stipend program is an extension of the university's recent initiative to support talented students.
"We are waiting for ambitious folks who see the trajectory of his career in a few years," UrFU Rector Viktor Koksharov said. "We believe that [the stipends are] the only way we will give the region a positive chance, and the only way it is possible to develop human resources, research and innovation."
The university has allocated funding to support nearly 6,000 students with monthly stipends and plans to offer a 20 percent tuition discount for students with high marks who do not qualify for the stipend.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants