Nomos Bank pays final coupon on 09 bond series
Bondholders were paid the face value on bonds totaling $160 million. They received a coupon income of $1.36 per bond based on the coupon rate of 8.75 percent per annum. The total amount paid on the face value of the ninth coupon was $162.07 billion.
There are currently two issues in circulation of bank bonds of classic series. The first is the 11 and 12 series, and the other is three issues of bonds BO-1, BO-2 and BO-03, all at $160 million. All of the bank's bond issues are traded on the MICEX stock exchange in the first-level "A" quotation list. They are also included in the Lombard list and the list of securities accepted as collateral for repo transactions by the Bank of Russia.
Additionally, the bank has five eurobonds in circulation, amounting to $2.05 billion. In October 2010, a senior issue of $400 million was placed, maturing this year. A subordinate issue of $350 million was placed in April 2010, maturing in 2015. A subordinate issue of $500 million was placed in April 2012, to mature in 2019. Additionally, a senior issue of $500 million was placed in April to mature in 2018. A subordinate issue of $300 million was placed in December 2012, maturing in 2019.
Nomos is the sixth largest banking group in Russia by total assets. It is the second largest privately-owned Russian universal banking group. It has total assets of $27.92 billion and equity of $2.81 billion under audited IFRS accounts for 2012.
The company has 300 offices in the economically important regions of the Russian Federation, offering a full range of banking services to corporate, small business and retail clients.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants