Nomos-Bank launches improved mobile banking application
Key improvements include an improved graphical interface, more flexible functionality, and added exchanged rates and currency calculators. Nomos-Link now features a GPS-enabled branch bank and ATM locator so customers can easily find nearby banking terminals.
Nomos-Bank officials also promise improved speed and reliability for customers using Nomos-Link to conduct simple banking transactions.
With the upgrades to Nomos-Link, nearly all branch banking transactions are now available to consumers through their mobile devices, including deposits to metal accounts, external transfers, money orders, loan repayments and currency conversions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants