Ural Federal University to award one graduate a new car
The names of each graduating senior has been placed in a lottery to receive a new car. The university has kept the make and model of the new car a secret, but describes the vehicle as "a car with a hot temper and German quality."
The car giveaway has been made possible through an endowment fund started by members of UrFU's first graduating class. To date, the fund has collected more than $9,000.
UrFU's graduation ceremony and car giveaway will begin at 5 p.m. at the University Square.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants