Tenth grade students participate in UrFU "quest"
The "quest" featured varying degrees of complexity, inviting teams to choose between green, yellow and red levels, which would earn teams three, four or five points. Organizers noticed that most students chose the most difficult stages.
Daria Kamensky, a member of the organizing committee, said the event focused not only on problem solving but also on teamwork.
Seven teams earned honorary degrees for their participation. The students were also able to explore the largest federal university in the country, while making friends, enjoying new experiences and gaining knowledge about the institution.
The students who participated were chosen by test results in mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants