Former Russian president Medvedev discusses visa negotiations
In the first five months of the year, approximately 120,000 travelers legally crossed the border of Borisglebsk and Storskog.
"A simplified visa regime stimulates the development of tourism, small business, science, cultural and educational exchange," Medvedev said in a speech at the Barents Summit in Kirkenes, according to Barents Nova.
During the Yekaterinburg talks, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said progress had been made towards an EU-Russia visa regime resolution, adding that there are a few technical concerns preventing a final agreement from being made.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants