UrFU hosts Finland's Minister of European Affairs Alexander Stubb
The meeting involved discussions on the cooperation between Russian and Finnish universities, which Stubb said offer every chance of successful development.
Stubb's lecture was dedicated to Europe out of crisis, and he highlighted EU activities, noting the appearance of cyclical crises. He has a positive outlook on Europe's ability to cope with the difficult situations in the eurozone economy.
Ural Federal University has signed eight cooperation agreements with Finnish universities, and between 2010 and last year, 45 UrFU students were trained in Finland, while 10 university employees were trained at the University of Turku. Likewise, some Finnish students have had the opportunity to study at UrFU.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants