Uralstroi breaks ground on 272-unit Favorit apartment complex
The complex consists of a total area of approximately 269,00 square feet, nearly 183,000 of which will serve as residential space. The complex will also include an underground parking lot with 99 parking spaces, a day care, facilities management and property maintenance, which is scheduled to be completed by the end of next year.
The complex is located in the northern part of Yekaterinburg, close to a park, several shops, schools and other education institutions. It provides easy access to major roads and public transportation.
This year, Yekaterinburg will also see the building of another residential complex. The project, known as Forest, will feature two 25-story buildings to be built in two phases, offering a total of 440 apartments.
Uralstroi General Director Roman Gibov said the company has operated in the housing market for seven years and currently has 1,500 apartments under construction, adding that the project will offer the city more versatility.
Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region have drawn the interest of businesses, including the FIFA World Cup, which is set to be held in Yekaterinburg in 2018. The city is also a candidate for hosting the Expo 2020 exhibition.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants