XV Surgut marathon draws 140 runners from Russian cities
The goal of the event was to develop and promote athletics in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug. The event included three races: one mile, five miles and a marathon. The event drew 140 runners from cities like Yekaterinburg, Nizhnevartovsk, Nyagan, Nefteyugansk, Lyantor, Tobolsk, Tyumen, Omsk, Langepas, Izhevsk, Perm, Strezhevoi, Kurgan and Chelyabinsk. Participant ages ranged from nine to 80 years.
Runners who placed in the top three from their age group received awards, as did all those who completed the marathon. The marathon is dedicated to the 68th anniversary of victory in the Great Patriotic War, the Olympic Day run and to the memory of Sergei Ivanovich Kirichenko.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants