Italian, Swiss architects join UrFU students for modernization conference
Participants will discuss the experience of European cities in the framework of modern international events, the modernization of territories by holding large-scale events and green technology.
The speakers will include S.G. Tushin, the deputy head of the Yekaterinburg's administration. Other speakers include Professor Jose Asebilio of the Architectural Systems Office of the District of Mendrisio, Switzerland; Alessio Battistella, an architect from Milan and expert in urban transformation in connection with major events; Swiss architect Christophe de Laazhe, the chief architect of the urban concept of Charpente Concept; and A.G. Nesterov, a doctor of historical sciences, the head of the Department of European Studies at UrFU and director of the EU's information office.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants