Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theatre to open "Amore Buffo"
Opera buffa is an informal description of the Italian comic opera genre that is commonly associated with developments in Naples in the first half of the 18th century. Its popularity then spread to Rome and northern Italy.
Characterized by everyday settings, local dialects and simple vocal writing, opera buffa's main requirement is clear diction and a facility with patter.
"La Cilla," first performed in 1706, is commonly referred to as the first work in the genre.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants