NOMOS Bank launches two insurance programs to help borrowers
Under the "life and health insurance" policy, the borrower is protected from defaulting on his or her loan in the event of a medical emergency. Should an unforeseen health event occur, the insurance policy will immediately repay the full sum of the borrowed amount and event reimburse the borrower for any overpayment.
The "insurance against loss of work" policy will suspend the borrower's repayment requirements during the time of unemployment. Holders of the policy will even receive 10 percent of the borrowed amount as a cash stipend for living expenses while unemployed.
Premiums for the insurance policies are calculated based off the amount insured, the term of the loan and individual insurance rates.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants