New Look advertising contest winners announced at UrFU
Held in the Sverdlovsk region for the third consecutive year, the New Look advertising contest is a collaboration between UrFU and the Sverdlovsk regional Ministry of Sports, Education and Youth Policy.
Working in alone or in teams, high school students, special education students and university students created video and print media campaigns focusing on social issues. This year's contest collected 196 works from more 240 participants.
An short film entitled "The Right Choice," submitted by Ural Stated College students, was announced as this year's winner during the award ceremony held at UrFU's Education Building. "The Right Choice" will go on to compete in the World Youth contest in Moscow later this year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants