30th annual May Walk draws record number of participants
Walk participants biked and hiked on trails. Students, grandparents, parents and children took place in the event, with 4,019 bikers and 7,643 walkers.
There were fewer bikers, due to the fact that not every cyclist had a helmet, which was a requirement. Many, however, chose to take the route informally.
Associate Professor of the Physics and Technology Institute Victor Grokhovsky said organizers never believed when they created the event that it would last for 30 years, adding that the event has become one of the most popular.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants