UrFU to host Russian Student Sports Union meeting
The university will choose the composition of the national team for the World Student Games, which are scheduled to be held in Kazan on July 6-7.
Participants will include 45 members of the executive committee of PCCC. The group will discuss the preparations for the Universiade and the structure and plans for the Commission of the Union.
The PCCC First Vice President of FISU (International University Sports Federation and organizer of Universiade) Oleg Matytsin will be in attendance at the meeting, as will the first vice-president Vladimir Tajmazov and vice presidents Nurulla Sattar and Sergei Seyran.
Also during the meeting, the group will sign a four-party agreement on the establishment of conditions for the development of physical culture and sports and recreation activities for higher educations institutions.
The agreement will be signed by Oleg Matytsin and the chairman of the Rectors of the Sverdlovsk region and Ural Federal University rector Viktor Koksharov and also Leonid Rapoport, the Minister of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy of the Sverdlovsk Region and Yuri Biktuganov, the Minister of Education of the Sverdlovsk region.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants