UrFU to host career option fair for graduates
The event will focus on two major options for graduating UrFU students: employment and graduate studies. Event organizers will bring together representatives from 20 major employers in the Ural region, as well as students and graduates from other universities.
Undergraduate students will have the opportunity to hear presentations from both area employers and graduate schools and attend workshops and conferences regarding job searching, scholarship opportunities and similar topics.
During the two-day event, students are free to attend the ongoing job fair to discuss prospective employment opportunities with local companies.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants