Victory Day celebration draws UrFU students, veterans
The day is meant to congratulate the veterans of World War II and pay tribute to the millions of lives lost in securing a victory.
Cadets handed flowers to veterans and led them to a university monument built in memory of students who lost their lives in the war. Board of Veterans Chairman Anatoly Loginov spoke at the event, as did Oleg Helmets, a hero of the Russian head of the military department of special training. Veteran Sergey Zverev spoke on behalf of UrFU students, and cadets also presented a special demonstration specially prepared for the holiday.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants