IDGC of Urals releases 2012 fiscal results
The company's revenues for 2012 totaled RUR 59 430.8 million, a decrease of 4.1 percent from the previous year. Total expenses for the company were RUR 59 450.9 million for 2012, a 2.4 percent increase.
The company's operating profit for 2012 was $16.21 million, a decrease of 87.7 percent from 2011. The company operating margin was down 0.8 percent, and pre-tax profit totaled $18.98 million, a decrease of 85.7 percent.
The company's net profit totaled $7.58 million, a decrease of 92.8 percent with a net margin of 0.4 percent.
IDGC of Urals is a grid company responsible for energy transmission and technological connection of consumers to electric networks in Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk and Perm regions. The company supplied a total of 76.1 billion kWh in 2012 with its productive supply totaling 70.1 billion kWh and energy losses reaching 6.0 billion kWh.
The company's common shares are traded on MICEX and the company's free float is about 20 percent. It has a Moody's rating of Ba2/Aa2.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants