NOMOS to publish 2012 Annual Report, Accounts
The report will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism, where it will be available for inspection at www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM.
The Russian version of the report will be published after the company's annual general shareholder's meeting scheduled for May 29, pending the meeting's approval.
NOMOS is the sixth largest banking group in Russia by total assets. It is the second largest privately-owned Russian universal banking group with total assets of $28.85 billion and equity of $2.90 billion under audited IFRS accounts for last year.
NOMOS has an extensive branch network in Russia, with approximatelly 300 offices located primarily in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tyumen, the Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk regions. The bank provides services to corporate, small business and retail clients. It serves around 13,500 corporate customers, 85,800 small business clients and almost 1.5 million retail customers, including private banking clients.
The bank has a long-term international credit rating of BB from Fitch and Ba3 from Moody's.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants