Ural Institute of Communications, Informatics to hold construction, installation refresher course
The course is meant to update the theoretical and practical knowledge for managers and specialists at institutions and organizations in the communications, construction and installation industries in measurement of outside plant fiber optic lines fields.
A total of 135 participants were trained in the program in last year, including those from businesses in the Urals Federal District and students at the institute.
The course will include an analysis of the basic requirements for a modern fiber optic communication line, as well as various types of optical coupling configurations, applications, rules and regulations of use. Practical welding and installation work on optic couplings and crosses will also be included.
Teachers from the institute who have been trained by 3M Russia and ZAO Svyazstroydetal will instruct trainees.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants