Singer/songwriter Annalena Bludau to perform on Urals tour
Bludau's music is greatly influenced by traditional folk stylings, with light and poetic lyrics which often evoke a feeling of melancholy. Her tour of Yekaterinburg and surrounding Russian cities comes at the conclusion of her longer European tour where she performed with American singer and songwriter Ben Waiver.
While touring the Urals, Bludau plans to play songs from her first three albums, as well as selections from her album "In the Black/Two Spirit II" released last April.
Bludau begins her Yekaterinburg tour on May 12 with a concert at Press House, followed by a performance at the German youth culture and arts festival "JugendMusikFestival" on May 17.
On May 18, she will appear at Four Rooms. Bludau concludes her Yekaterinburg tour on May 19 with a performance at New Bar.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants