U.S. Consulate hosts 10 Ural students for Young Diplomats program
The program consisted of visa interviews, discussion of sister city exchange programs and personal interviews conducted over Skype.
At the conclusion of the program, members of the consulate asked the students to offer their definitions of a diplomat. The consulate was treated to a variety of answers-- from "hardworking" to "a person with a great sense of humor."
The Young Diplomats program is an opportunity for students to learn about the U.S. consulate and its portfolio of diplomatic programs. The consulate invites students interested in participating in the program to contact the agency through its Facebook page.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants