NOMOS Bank pays BO-2 series coupon for third period
A coupon income of $1.26 was paid to bondholders per bond based on a coupon rate of eight percent per annum. The total for the ninth coupon was $6.3 million.
There are currently three issues in circulation of bank bonds of classic series: 09, 11 and 12, and three series of bonds BO-1, BO-2 and BO-03, all of which are $160 million. The bank's bond issues are traded on the MICEX Stock Exchange in the first-level "A" quotation list. These include the Lombard list and the list of securities accepted as collateral for repo transactions by the Bank of Russia.
The bank also has three eurobonds in circulation, totaling $1.45 billion. In October 2010 a senior issue of $400 million was placed with this year as the maturation date. A subordinated issue of $350 million was placed in April 2010 with a maturation date of 2015. Likewise, a subordinate issue of $500 million was placed in April with a maturation date of 2019.
NOMOS is Russia's sixth largest banking group by total assets and the second largest privately-owned Russian universal banking group. Last year, NOMOS had total assets of $28.41 billion and equity of $2.84 billion under audited IFRS accounts.
Additionally, the bank has an extensive branch network of 300 offices in Russia. The bank provides services to corporate, small business and retail clients. It has served around 13,500 corporate customers, 85,800 small business clients and almost 1.5 million retail customers. It has long-term international credit ratings of BB from Fitch and Ba3 from Moody's.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants