Kuivashev publishes report on his income, property and liabilities
The report also includes the income and property for Kuivashev's relatives as of 2012, according to the Governor of Sverlovsk Region's Information Policies Department, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The report revealed that Kuivashev received $63,061 in income last year and lists a 144-square-meter apartment, an MZSA trailer and a VX700 jet ski as property.
Kuivashev's wife received an income of $239,634 income in 2012, according to the report, and lists as property a 118.7-square-meter apartment, a 50 percent share in a 98.4-square-meter non-living premises and a Toyota RAV4, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants