Ural Airlines services 729,000 travelers in first quarter
The company carried out a total of 6,399 flights during the first quarter, including 1,857 international and 2,988 domestic flights. Passenger traffic for the airline increased 25 percent year-on-year in the first quarter.
Compared with the first quarter of last year, Ural Airlines' passenger traffic has grown by 24 percent. In March, Ural Airlines carried out 2,292 flights, an increase of 24 percent year-on-year. This included 690 international flights and 1,001 domestic flights.
In March, Ural Airlines served 265,356 people, amounting to more than 700,000 passenger-kilometers, a 21 percent increase over the same period last year.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg, Russia. It operates scheduled and chartered domestic and international flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. It has won the National Aviation Award "Wings of Russia" 11 times.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants