Ural Diesel Engine Plant obtains license to design machinery for use in nuclear energy projects
Issued by Rostechnadzor's Sverdlovsk Nuclear and Radiation Safety Surveillance Division, the license will be valid for five years, according to Ural Business Consulting.
UDMZ is now able to produce diesel power plants under the requirements stipulated by its nuclear power clients and other industry sectors within Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants