Ural Airlines receives 11th Wings of Russia award
Ural Airlines also received a diploma in the "Airline of the Year - Scheduled International Passenger Carrier" category.
The Wings of Russia Award was established in 1997 by the Russian Air Transport Operators Association and the Air Transport Review trade journal. For more than 10 years, it has been the only organization offering recognition in the industry, celebrating the success of national airlines serving the cause of developing the country's civil aviation.
Public Council members pick the awarded airlines through a secret ballot vote. The council includes over 100 independent air transport experts, representatives of the authorities, public organizations in the industry, civil aviation veterans and journalists.
In 1997, Ural Airlines was awarded the Wings of Russia National Professional Award for "The Most Efficient Company of the Year." In following years, Ural Airlines received more awards, with this year's award being the 11th received by the airline.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants