Ural Airlines to operate routes to Ulan-Ude
On May 26, the company will carry out its scheduled flight from Moscow to Ulan-Ude and back to Moscow.
Travelers will be able to depart for the capital daily except for on Sundays. Flights will begin at 8:30 a.m. and return to Ulan-Ude at 8:15 p.m. Tickets are currently available.
Ural Airlines' main airport is Domodedovo. Visitors can find connecting flights to cities in Russia, the CIS and around the world through the airline's connecting flights.
Ural Airlines operates flights on modern and comfortable Airbus aircraft with properly equipped business and economic class cabins.
Ulan-Ude is the capital city of the Republic of Buryatia, Russia, which is located approximately 100 kilometers southeast of Lak Baikal on the Uda River at its confluence with the Selenga. It is the third largest city in eastern Siberia by population.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants