Magazine names region's top 100 businessmen
The magazine compiled portraits, dossiers and analytical notes on some of the region's most elite representatives.
The recipients of the Golden 100 award are businessmen who have been recognized by their colleagues as leaders. The businessmen represent non-profit organizations and were initiators of bright, significant social projects. Others listed took part in politics, playing a notable role in regional life.
The awards included businesspeople from seven of the biggest regional industries, including industry and manufacturing, IT and telecom, transport, retail, construction and development, and finances.
Some of the winners highlighted include USUE graduates Solovyev Andrey, the president of the Ural Bank of Reconstruction and Development, Puhov Vladimir, the head of SKB-Bank, and Zavodovskii Igor, the co-founder of the "Malysheva 73 Society."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants