Government to compensate employers of former drug addicts
At a meeting on Tuesday, the regional government put into action the corresponding changes in the ordinance on employment promotion, Mir66 reports.
With the changes, employers now will be reimbursed the cost of creating jobs for the former drug users up to a certain amount. The government will also pay for the work, paying up to the minimum monthly wage.
The project is only a pilot project and largely unprecedented because the program has not been tested in most other regions, Mir66 reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants