Ural Airlines purchases Airbus A320
The aircraft came from UAE, where a domestic carrier had been operating the plane since 2005.
The new addition brings the total number of Ural Airlines aircraft to 27, with 18 A320s and nine A321s. The purchase marks the second such purchase by Ural Airlines on operating leasing terms this year.
The airline is planning to purchase more aircraft this year.
Ural Airlines began upgrading its fleet in 2006, purchasing new airplanes each year. For mid-range flights, European Airbus aircraft have proven to be highly efficient and convenient. The Airbus A320/321 family is one of the most spacious of the narrow-bodied aircraft and is considered to be one of the best in terms of cabin noise insulation and lighting.
The Airbus A320 family was launched in March 1984 with the A320 plane, which first flew in February 1987. The A320 family pioneered the use of digital fly-by-wire flight control systems, as well as side-stick controls, in commercial aircraft. The company has made continuous improvements since the aircraft's introduction.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants