NOMOS-BANK reaches 20-year mark
In the last 20 years, NOMOS-BANK has developed rapidly to become the second highest Russian private bank in terms of assets. It is also ranks sixth among banking groups in Russia.
NOMOS-BANK works in international markets, ranking in the top 400 largest banks in the world and in the top 15 amongst banks in Central and Eastern Europe by Tier 1 capital, as ranked by The Banker magazine.
"For two decades now, NOMOS-BANK has demonstrated itself to be one of the most successful banks in Russia," NOMOS-BANK CEO Dmitry Romaev said. "The key to our success was our approach to continuous development and the team's professionalism, which was underscored by our successful IPO in London and Moscow in April 2011. Today, the NOMOS-BANK Group is at a new stage of development, one which will make the Bank more successful and lead to the creation of new benefits for customers."
NOMOS-BANK is a universal banking group that is an integral part of the Otkritie Financial Corporation. NOMOS-BANK offers corporate, small business and retail banking, as well as a full range of banking, investment, insurance and pension products.
The company's products help to create a strategy of profitable growth and consolidation of positions which they have already achieved in key business segments.
In the corporate sector, NOMOS-BANK is one of the top 10 major players. It is also one of the top 10 lenders for small business, according to Expert RA, and is in the top 25 lenders nationwide.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants