International & Foreign Economic Relations Board discusses foreign cooperation
Andrei Sobolev, the head of the ministry of International & Foreign Economic Relations' Foreign Economic Activity & Investment Department, spoke at the meeting about setting up new diplomatic and trade representations with other countries in the region to promote investment, trade, cultural, and scientific and technological cooperation, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Last year, the Sverdlovsk Region instituted the positions of honorary consuls for Nicaragua, Italy and Turkey. Ukraine's Consulate-General also began operating in the city of Yekaterinburg.
Israel is expected to launch its consulate-general in Yekaterinburg this year, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants