Hermitage to open branch in Yekaterinburg
"This decision resulted from Russian Minister for Culture Vladimir Medinsky's visit to Yekaterinburg. The plans to introduce a subsidiary in the Urals' capital were also supported by Governor of Sverdlovsk Region Evgeny Kuivashev," Krekov said, Ural Business Consulting reports. "In addition to Yekaterinburg, the Hermitage subsidiaries will only be created in very few Russian cities, including Moscow."
Krekov said that the project would be developed by the regional authorities and Russia's Ministry for Culture.
The Hermitage Museum has more than three million pieces of artwork representing the times and people and essence of world culture. It has a collection of treasures from the paleolithic era to the contemporary and captures the histories of civilizations through its collection of historic artifacts, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants