Titanium Valley infrastructure stabilized
Pasler also said that another $41.8 million will be needed to complete the project. The final sum marks a 25 percent decrease over the initial figure, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"We are going to apply for the allocation of the sum to the Sverdlovsk Region Legislative Assembly deputies", Pasler said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Tenants of Titanium Valley are scheduled to begin occupying the zone in late 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants